Commercial and Regulatory Litigation
We provide end-to-end support i.e. advice, drafting and representation to clients in high-stakes, complicated commercial and regulatory litigation before Courts and various Tribunals on a pan India basis. This includes handling original side matters, appeals and constitutional challenges.
- Assisting clients with litigation strategy, claim evaluation, dispute settlement and negotiations
- Assisting with drafting of communications to opposite parties, notices, replies and pleadings of all kinds before Courts and Tribunals
- Urgent filing of cases including before the Supreme Court of India through our in-house Advocate-on-Record and experienced clerical staff
- Vast network of external lawyers to assist with filing of matters throughout India
- Network of Senior Counsels to assist with litigation matters, if so required by the client
We provide end-to-end legal assistance in respect to commercial dispute and dispute resolution.
- Formulating legal strategy, evaluation of a claim, invocation of the dispute resolution, preparation of notices and communications to the opposite party, negotiations, appointment or arbitrator, etc.
- Drafting of all pleadings required for Arbitration proceedings and Court matters arising from such arbitration dispute
- Representing clients before arbitral tribunal and Court
- Engaging and briefing several prominent senior counsel in various Courts and maintaining an excellent professional relationship with the.
- Providing filing services through a network of local counsels in the High Courts and Trial Courts
- Assisting in negotiation and mediation where parties wish to resolve their dispute