Mergers and Acquisitions
Our team brings extensive experience on various aspects of Mergers and Acquisitions practice, both from the purchase and sell side.
- Pre-transaction or transaction structuring (including advising on exit mechanisms and internal restructuring strategies)
- Advising on legal and compliance issues relating to mergers, de-mergers, acquisitions, group restructuring, debt restructuring, and privatization/disinvestments
- Conducting technology-enabled legal diligences, as well as other document review initiatives, both on the purchase and the sell side
- Drafting and negotiating transaction documents
- Assisting with ‘transaction closing’ which includes secretarial compliances such as drafting, co-ordinating, and filing statutory forms as per the regulatory requirements
- Managing ‘anti-trust clearance’ and seeking approvals from the RBI, Registrar of Companies, Foreign Investment Promotion Board, SEBI and other regulatory authorities
- Assisting on post-transaction compliances, in line with transaction documents and applicable regulatory provisions.