Banking and Finance
Our teams support non-banking financial firms, banking institutions, and alternative capital providers on pre-transaction and transaction structuring.
- Providing assistance in corporate financing, asset-based financing, sale and leasebacks, hire-purchase transactions, acquisition financing, refinancing, non-banking financial company (NBFC) financing, external commercial borrowings (ECBs), project financing, consortium lending, convertible bond issues, and structured finance
- Supporting clients on matters related to financing such as securitization, debt restructuring, debt recovery, insolvency, enforcement of charges, implications of stressed/non-performing assets, repossession of assets
- Conducting legal due diligence, risk assessments, and transactional concerns with technological tools.
- Drafting and negotiating letters of intent and transaction documents, such as leasing agreements, project-related contracts, loan agreements, and comprehensive security packs
- Managing regulatory issues in India, such as obtaining approvals and filing with RBI, the National Company Law Tribunal, the Registrar of Companies, and other sectoral regulators