Intellectual Property, Media, Entertainment & Technology
We advise clients across industries on identifying and structuring their intellectual property rights, as well as developing comprehensive plans to preserve and utilise their IPRs.
- Providing legal assistance to clients on complex intellectual property rights issues arising from emerging technologies, such as licencing, royalties, rights management, data privacy, and consumer protection
- Conducting due diligence, structuring, negotiating, and preparing transaction documents for IP-intensive transactions such as share acquisitions, company transfers, mergers, and worldwide restructuring
- Representing clients on commercial agreements with respect to IP such as licensing, assignment, co-branding, franchise, software license, research and technology collaborations
- Prosecution and administration of all forms of IPRs, including cross-border protection plans and IP audits
- Providing trademark, trade dress, design, and copyright advice to customers, along with passing off, domain names, false advertising, trade secrets, and private information
- Advising on issues related to intellectual property and developing litigation strategy for IPR protection, including infringement, counterfeit, and cyber security proceedings