We assist clients on projects and transactions encompassing varied sectors and industries inter alia electricity generation (thermal, hydro, wind, solar), distribution, communications, aviation, water, shipping, oil and gas and mining.
- Providing advice and assistance to developers, utilities, consumers, regulatory authorities, investors, and lenders on complicated projects in India and overseas, spanning across sectors and industries
- Advising clients on legal and regulatory aspects in public-private partnership projects
- Drafting, reviewing, commenting, and negotiating project-related contracts, such as concession agreements and related financing documents, EPC contracts, long-term supply agreements, equipment installation and steam supply contracts, and ship management agreements
- Advising and commenting on RFPs for operations and management services agreements, project development and coordination agreements, supply and service contracts, as well as advising on material concerns in the documentation
- Conducting due diligence on projects such as roads, bridges, airports, and ports, as well as assist in infrastructure transactions
- Providing regulatory advice and support, including interactions with regulatory institutions
- Advising infrastructure firms on the terms of the force majeure clause and remedies available in cases where performance was halted due to the pandemic under project management contracts